A good and reliable filter has very high filtration requirements.
1. High filtration accuracy: Filter out all the larger particles (>1 - 2 um)
2. High filtration efficiency: reduce the amount of particles passing through the filter.
3. Prevent early wear of the engine. Prevent damage to the air flow meter!
4. The pressure difference is low to ensure that the engine has the best air-fuel ratio. Reduce filtration losses.
5. Large filtration area, high ash content and long service life. Reduce operating expenses.
6. The installation space is small and compact.
7. The wetness is high, preventing the filter element from sucking, causing the filter element to be broken down.
8. Flame retardant
9. Reliable sealing performance