1. Consider whether the dust is flammable or flammable. If it is flammable dust or combustible dust, consider using a dust-proof filter cartridge with flame-retardant fire-retardant material or a dust-removing filter cartridge with anti-static filter material to prevent explosion due to static flashover.
2. The consideration of the working environment humidity of the dust filter cartridge. If the ambient humidity is high, it is easy to cause dust to absorb moisture. In this case, consider selecting a filter material with waterproof function.
3. Consideration of the nature of the dust. If the dust contains oil and fat components, consider using a dust-proof filter cartridge made of oil-proof and anti-pollution filter materials; if it is heavy metal, silica, etc., which is harmful to human health, choose surface filter material, filter for dust filter High precision, low resistance, easy to clean, stable operation.
4. If sparks are introduced into the system, filter materials with flame retardant function should be selected. The dust filter cartridge made of this material has a fireproof function to avoid burning of the dust filter cartridge during operation.
5. Dust concentration and consideration of the filtering wind speed of the dust filter cartridge. If the imported dust concentration is low and the filtration wind speed is also selected to be small, consider selecting a thin filter material of ≤180g/M2, which is beneficial to increase the filtration area and increase the flow rate of the single dust filter cartridge.
6. Consideration of the ambient temperature of the dust filter cartridge. The working environment temperature of the filter material based on polyester fiber material should be ≤135°C, but the polyester non-woven fabric works at the temperature of 80°C～135°C, the stiffness of the dust filter cartridge will be greatly reduced, and the folding filter material can be easily pasted. Therefore, the performance of the dust filter cartridge is greatly reduced.